Last Update: June 12 2022
1. We respect your privacy
- (a) Brazen Co. respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- (b) We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and to the extent applicable, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- (c) “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you. This includes information such as your name, email address, identification number, or any other type of information that can reasonably identify an individual, either directly or indirectly.
2. What personal information is collected
- (a) Brazen Co. will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you submit to our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- (b) You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send you information, provide updates and process your product or service order.
- (c) We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- (d) Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
2. How we collect your personal information
3. How we use your personal information
- (a) Brazen Co. may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information about our products or services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you.
- (b) Brazen Co. will use personal information only for the purposes that you consent to. This may include to:
- (i) provide you with products and services during the usual course of our business activities;
- (ii) administer our business activities;
- (iii) manage, research and develop our products and services;
- (iv) provide you with information about our products and services;
- (v) communicate with you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to, by telephone, email, sms or mail; and
- (vi) investigate any complaints.
If you withhold your personal information, it may not be possible for us to provide you with our products and services or for you to fully access our website.
- (c) We may disclose your personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, legal proceedings or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- (d) If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
6. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the European Union (EU)
- (a) Brazen Co. will comply with the principles of data protection set out in the GDPR for the purpose of fairness, transparency and lawful data collection and use.
- (b) We process your personal information as a Processor and/or to the extent that we are a Controller as defined in the GDPR.
- (c) We must establish a lawful basis for processing your personal information. The legal basis for which we collect your personal information depends on the data that we collect and how we use it.
- (d) We will only collect your personal information with your express consent for a specific purpose and any data collected will be to the extent necessary and not excessive for its purpose. We will keep your data safe and secure.
- (e) We will also process your personal information if it is necessary for our legitimate interests, or to fulfil a contractual or legal obligation.
- (f) We process your personal information if it is necessary to protect your life or in a medical situation, it is necessary to carry out a public function, a task of public interest or if the function has a clear basis in law.
- (g) We do not collect or process any personal information from you that is considered “Sensitive Personal Information” under the GDPR, such as personal information relating to your sexual orientation or ethnic origin unless we have obtained your explicit consent, or if it is being collected subject to and in accordance with the GDPR.
- (h) You must not provide us with your personal information if you are under the age of 16 without the consent of your parent or someone who has parental authority for you. We do not knowingly collect or process the personal information of children.
7. Your rights under the GDPR
- (a) If you are an individual residing in the EU, you have certain rights as to how your personal information is obtained and used. Brazen Co. complies with your rights under the GDPR as to how your personal information is used and controlled if you are an individual residing in the EU
- (b) Except as otherwise provided in the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- (i) to be informed how your personal information is being used;
- (ii) access your personal information (we will provide you with a free copy of it);
- (iii) to correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- (iv) to delete your personal information (also known as “the right to be forgotten”);
- (v) to restrict processing of your personal information;
- (vi) to retain and reuse your personal information for your own purposes;
- (vii) to object to your personal information being used; and
- (viii) to object against automated decision making and profiling.
- (d) We may ask you to verify your identity before acting on any of your requests.
8. Hosting and International Data Transfers
- (a) Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties or sites located in countries outside of Australia. These may include, but are not limited to Australia and USA.
- We and our other group companies have offices and/or facilities in Australia and USA. Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, these include one or more of the following: the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission which you can obtain from the European Commission Website; the use of binding corporate rules, a copy of which you can obtain from Brazen Co.’s Data Protection Officer.
- (c) The hosting facilities for our website are situated in Australia and USA. Transfers to each of these Countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, these include one or more of the following: the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission which you can obtain from the European Commission Website; the use of binding corporate rules, a copy of which you can obtain from Brazen Co.’s Data Protection Officer.
- (d) Our Suppliers and Contractors are situated in Australia and USA. Transfers to each of these Countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, these include one or more of the following: the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission which you can obtain from the European Commission Website; the use of binding corporate rules, a copy of which you can obtain from Brazen Co.’s Data Protection Officer.
- (e) You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
9. Security of your personal information
- (a) Brazen Co. is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- (b) Where we employ data processors to process personal information on our behalf, we only do so on the basis that such data processors comply with the requirements under the GDPR and that have adequate technical measures in place to protect personal information against unauthorised use, loss and theft.
10. Access to your personal information
- (a) You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), and to the extent applicable the EU GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (b) We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act or any other applicable law.
11. Complaints about privacy
- (a) If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to email@example.com. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- (a) When you visit our websiteWhen you come to our website (http://brazenco.com.au), we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- (c) Third party sitesOur site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Brazen Co. is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Website Terms & Conditions Of Use
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. About the Website
- (a) Welcome to http://brazenco.com.au (the ‘Website’). The Website provides coaching services, development programs and resources (the ‘Services’).
- (b) The Website is operated by Brazen Co.(ABN 52 629 018 227). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Brazen Co.. Please read these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
- (c) Brazen Co. reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Brazen Co. updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
2. Acceptance of the Terms
- (a) You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Brazen Co. in the user interface.
3. Registration to use the Services
- (a) In order to access the Services, you must first register for an account through the Website (the ‘Account’).
- (b) As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
- (i) Email address
- (ii) Preferred username
- (iii) Mailing address
- (iv) Telephone number
- (v) Password
- (c) You warrant that any information you give to Brazen Co. in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- (d) Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website (‘Member’) and agree to be bound by the Terms.
- (e) You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if:
- (i) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Brazen Co.; or
- (ii) you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
4. Your obligations as a Member
- (a) As a Member, you agree to comply with the following:
- (i) you will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
- (A) the Terms; and
- (B) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- (ii) you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services;
- (iii) any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify Brazen Co. of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- (iv) access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of Brazen Co. providing the Services;
- (v) you will not use the Services or the Website in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of Brazen Co.;
- (vi) you will not use the Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- (vii) you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by Brazen Co. for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
- (viii) you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Services is prohibited.
- (i) you will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
- (a) Where the option is given to you, you may make payment for the Services (the ‘Services Fee’) by way of:
- (i) Electronic funds transfer (‘EFT’) into our nominated bank account
- (ii) Credit Card Payment (‘Credit Card’)
- (iii) PayPal (‘PayPal’)
- (iv) Cash (‘Cash’)
- (v) Afterpay
- (b) All payments made in the course of your use of the Services are made using Stripe. In using the Website, the Services or when making any payment in relation to your use of the Services, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Stripe terms and conditions which are available on their website.
- (c) You acknowledge and agree that where a request for the payment of the Services Fee is returned or denied, for whatever reason, by your financial institution or is unpaid by you for any other reason, then you are liable for any costs, including banking fees and charges, associated with the Services Fee.
- (d) You agree and acknowledge that Brazen Co. can vary the Services Fee at any time.
6. Refund Policy
- Brazen Co. will only provide you with a refund of the Services Fee in the event they are unable to continue to provide the Services or if the manager of Brazen Co. makes a decision, at its absolute discretion, that it is reasonable to do so under the circumstances (the ‘Refund’).
7. Copyright and Intellectual Property
- (a) The Website, the Services and all of the related products of Brazen Co. are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Brazen Co. or its contributors.
- (b) All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by Brazen Co., who grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license whilst you are a Member to:
- (i) use the Website pursuant to the Terms;
- (ii) copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device’s cache memory; and
- (iii) print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- Brazen Co. does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by Brazen Co..
- (c) Brazen Co. retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Services. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
- (i) business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- (ii) a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
- (iii) a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process),
- to you.
- (d) You may not, without the prior written permission of Brazen Co. and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Services or third party Services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
9. General Disclaimer
- (a) Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
- (b) Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- (i) all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
- (ii) Brazen Co. will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Services or the late supply of the Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
- (c) Use of the Website and the Services is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the Services is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of Brazen Co. make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Services or any products or Services (including the products or Services of Brazen Co.) referred to on the Website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- (i) failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- (ii) the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Services, or any of its Services related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- (iii) costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Services or any of the products of Brazen Co.; and
- (iv) the Services or operation in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.
10. Limitation of liability
- (a) Brazen Co.’s total liability arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the resupply of the Services to you.
- (b) You expressly understand and agree that Brazen Co., its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
11. Termination of Contract
- (a) The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or by Brazen Co. as set out below.
- (b) If you want to terminate the Terms, you may do so by:
- (i) providing Brazen Co. with 14 days’ notice of your intention to terminate; and
- (ii) closing your accounts for all of the services which you use, where Brazen Co. has made this option available to you.Your notice should be sent, in writing, to Brazen Co. via the ‘Contact Us’ link on our homepage.
- (c) Brazen Co. may at any time, terminate the Terms with you if:
- (i) you have breached any provision of the Terms or intend to breach any provision;
- (ii) Brazen Co. is required to do so by law;
- (iii) the provision of the Services to you by Brazen Co. is, in the opinion of Brazen Co., no longer commercially viable.
- (d) Subject to local applicable laws, Brazen Co. reserves the right to discontinue or cancel your membership at any time and may suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Services without notice if you breach any provision of the Terms or any applicable law or if your conduct impacts Brazen Co.’s name or reputation or violates the rights of those of another party.
- (a) You agree to indemnify Brazen Co., its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- (i) all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with your content;
- (ii) any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so; and/or
- (iii) any breach of the Terms.
13. Dispute Resolution
- (a) Compulsory:If a dispute arises out of or relates to the Terms, either party may not commence any Tribunal or Court proceedings in relation to the dispute, unless the following clauses have been complied with (except where urgent interlocutory relief is sought).
- (b) Notice:A party to the Terms claiming a dispute (‘Dispute’) has arisen under the Terms, must give written notice to the other party detailing the nature of the dispute, the desired outcome and the action required to settle the Dispute.
- (c) Resolution:
On receipt of that notice (‘Notice’) by that other party, the parties to the Terms (‘Parties’) must:
- (i) Within 10 days of the Notice endeavour in good faith to resolve the Dispute expeditiously by negotiation or such other means upon which they may mutually agree;
- (ii) If for any reason whatsoever, 7 days after the date of the Notice, the Dispute has not been resolved, the Parties must either agree upon selection of a mediator or request that an appropriate mediator be appointed by the President of the Conflict Resolution Service or his or her nominee;
- (iii) The Parties are equally liable for the fees and reasonable expenses of a mediator and the cost of the venue of the mediation and without limiting the foregoing undertake to pay any amounts requested by the mediator as a pre-condition to the mediation commencing. The Parties must each pay their own costs associated with the mediation;
- (iv) The mediation will be held in Melbourne, Australia.
- (d) Confidential:All communications concerning negotiations made by the Parties arising out of and in connection with this dispute resolution clause are confidential and to the extent possible, must be treated as “without prejudice” negotiations for the purpose of applicable laws of evidence.
- (e) Termination of Mediation:If 1 month have elapsed after the start of a mediation of the Dispute and the Dispute has not been resolved, either Party may ask the mediator to terminate the mediation and the mediator must do so.
14. Venue and Jurisdiction
- (a) The Services offered by Brazen Co. is intended to be viewed by residents of Australia. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of Victoria, Australia.
15. Governing Law
- (a) The Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of Victoria, Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
16. Independent Legal Advice
- (a) Both parties confirm and declare that the provisions of the Terms are fair and reasonable and both parties having taken the opportunity to obtain independent legal advice and declare the Terms are not against public policy on the grounds of inequality or bargaining power or general grounds of restraint of trade.
- (a) If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force.
SERVICE AGREEMENT, TERMS & CONDITIONS
THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU AND ME, YOUR COACH, JODI DEUTROM AT BRAZEN.
You’ve decided to invest in yourself by purchasing a coaching program, resource or service because something in your life has become too big to ignore. Taking life by the reins is not for the fainthearted, but you’ve chosen one thing others don’t: having someone to champion you all the way to your finish line. And it’s going to make all the difference.
“If you don’t like something, change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. ”
― Mary Engelbreit
Results don’t happen overnight. To set yourself up for success the deal is you need to be coachable:
- Go all in. This isn’t the time to leave any of yourself safely on shore, it’s time to back yourself.
- Be honest. Even if it’s painful or your voice shakes, speak your truth. We’ll move much quicker!
- Respect. In our language and behaviours, we need to respect each other, and ourselves, always.
- Stay open. Old patterns of destructive self-sabotage may come up. Trust the process, stay open and willingly acknowledge, explore, challenge, and change your thoughts and behaviours.
- Do the work. I will educate, support and encourage you while you try new and different ways of learning and doing things to reap the benefits of your efforts.
Lastly, you’re in the driver’s seat. My focus is to support you to achieve the goals and results you are looking for. You are the expert in your life and I will be there in service to help facilitate progress and awareness. If something isn’t working, raise the issue so we can find a solution.
I work quickly and deeply to get to the core issue, so you can break through blocks to gain clarity, insight and motivation. This may feel challenging and uncomfortable at times if you aren’t used to being vulnerable as I don’t shy away from emotion, intensity or difficult conversations.
It’s not all doom and gloom. There’s a lot of creativity, laughter, play and fun to be had in coaching sessions! Coaching is action-focused so there will be no going through any emotional ‘dirty laundry’ without good reason, anything we explore together will be purely to assist you in building your future.
It’s judgement free. You’ll only get out as much as you put in and it’s hard to do that without security. I will hold a safe space for you to explore, be curious, think differently and get creative.
This is not therapy. I leave that to the professionals and don’t consider coaching a replacement for psychological or psychiatric therapy or crisis counselling. But I can work alongside any existing support you have or help you find a referral to someone best suited to you, if we realise you have greater needs.
This is confidential. Even if your employer, business or family member pays for your sessions, I will not share any information unless you ask or give me permission to. This is a really important thing that I honour so you can have trust in me and feel safe enough to be vulnerable, be yourself and speak plainly.
The only exception to this would be if I feel you are at risk of harm, harm to yourself or someone else – then I’d let you know and follow steps mandated or otherwise in the state of Victoria, Australia.
I’m here to serve you. That means you set the intention for our sessions together. I will guide you to unpack areas of focus and employ the Brazen Way framework to ensure you uncover insights, breakthroughs and progress. If you’re willing to put in the work, I will use my unfiltered curiosity, deep knowledge and experience, unrelenting care and belief in your potential to challenge you to stay in the arena. This will allow you to harness learnings to calibrate your whole self for success.
To Book Your 1:1 Sessions.
- Book a 30 minute Discovery Call with Jodi to clarify what you’d like to achieve and ensure you’re on the right program. If you’ve already spoken to me or had a call, a second one isn’t required.
- Book any coaching sessions included in your program at a time that suits you. You can book up to 60 days in advance. Intensive programs are best delivered weekly or fortnightly to allow momentum so it is to be completed within a maximum eight week period.
- All appointments are on a first come, first served basis so book early to avoid availability issues.
Please note, if you have secured your place in a group program ahead of the launch date, you will not be able to access the materials until the specified date. The group coaching sessions are set dates that you can save to your calendar if you choose to attend some or all sessions. When you RSVP for the session you will receive the Zoom details.
If you have any questions about this, please reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It’s an important part of any relationship to have clear boundaries. This will allow you and me to have clear expectations of the other and each do our best work.
Limitation of liability. The Client (you) acknowledges by engaging with the Coach (Jodi Deutrom of Brazen Co. and the Brazen Co. Collective) the Client is solely responsible for creating and implementing their own physical, mental and emotional wellbeing, decisions, choices and actions arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship, sessions, interactions with your coach and the program and/or resource. You agree that the Coach is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided.
The Client understands that coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease. The Client expressly agrees that use of, or inability to use, the service is at their sole risk. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered.
In no event shall the Coach be liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this Agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the Client to the Coach under this Agreement for all coaching services, programs and products rendered through and including the termination date.
Confidentiality and Use of Materials. Your information and any written or electronic notes will be kept confidential and securely stored. What is discussed in a session will stay between you and Jodi Deutrom of Brazen Co. and the Brazen Co. Collective and will not directly or indirectly be used or disclosed without your permission. The only exception to this would be if I feel you are at risk of harm, harming yourself or someone else – then I’d let you know and follow steps mandated or otherwise in the state of Victoria, Australia. You are free to share your personal information outside the program with whomever you choose.
However you are not authorised to offer the techniques, tools or training to others. All program content is for individual use only and may not be sold, tape recorded, video taped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Jodi Deutrom, Brazen Co. or the Brazen Co. Collective. The information contained in the program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply (or not apply) ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
Access to Materials. Once purchased and the program launches you will have access to the materials for the duration of the program, or where specified, for the life of the program being available for sale. For 1:1 coaching clients, the curated resources given to you are yours to keep for personal use only. Your access may be revoked at any time if you are found to be disruptive, not following program or group guidelines or otherwise acting against the service agreement or the interests of Jodi Deutrom and or Brazen Co. or the Brazen Co. Collective.
Payment. All payment is required upfront before we begin through one full payment or the first payment (if you have chosen a payment plan or subscription) prior to delivery of services and/or materials. If you agree to a payment plan or subscription you agree to be liable for the full commitment of the program or subscription. You also hereby ratify your understanding that all program and subscription sales are non-refundable and you waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
Cancellations and Terminations. To change or cancel your appointment, please call and follow up in writing a minimum 48 hours prior to your appointment. If you’re not on time and have not cancelled by the start of the session, I assume you are coming. If you miss the session without notification or 48 hours notice, you will still be charged for the session.
At my sole discretion I may limit, suspend or terminate your participation in any program without refund or forgiveness to remaining payments if for example, you become disruptive, fail to meet commitments or follow program guidelines.
Communication. Uncomfortable, challenging emotions are hard to face and that’s part of why you’ve chosen to work with me, but our work together shouldn’t leave you feeling at risk of harm in any way. Let me know if you feel unsafe or need greater support than a coaching conversation should provide. Similarly if you have any issues or grievances please speak to Jodi Deutrom directly.